Monday 4 April 2011

Teabag diary

Day 1 - 04/04/11

I got to the studio a little early, and make myself comfy at the desk I'd be sitting at for the week.

I was given the job of creating flyers for Ok Karaoke's theme nights, Tiki and Queen. I was given all
the information in a word document, and given some images that had already been vectored.
First up, Tiki night!













My job was to use type and layout skills to put together all of this information into a an eye catching piece of promotional work.

As well as the vector images, I was given the typeface Ok Karaoke uses in their website and on all of their other flyers.












The flyer I was putting together needed to look as though it belonged to Ok Karaoke. I was shown a few examples of existing flyers, to give me an idea. It needed to follow the same kind of style, so the type needed to be left aligned, with a big title.









Rick, who was in charge of this job, took a couple of the few variations I'd put together. They will be sent to Ok Karaoke, and hopefully won't be sent back!!! Fingers crossed..

No comments:

Post a Comment