Tuesday 5 April 2011

Teabag diary

Day 2 - 05/04/11

Today I had a meeting with a couple of the Teabag guys about a job for Topshop. They basically briefed me regarding what they had to do; which was to produce a DVD for the retailers to show them what's ''in'' for the Autumn/Winter collection. The DVD would contain animation alongside all the DVD menu requirements.

The task at hand was to look at the mood-board the Topshop guys had put together, showing us what kind of styles and colours that would appear in the collection, along with a few of their ideas.

I started off by scribbling things down on paper, just to get me in the flow of things.


From what I'd come out with, a few ideas were chosen which I'd then have to develop further; cracked/shattered glass, magic box and rubix cube.

The feedback from the meeting was really helpful. I'm happy my ideas seemed to have gone down reasonably well too, so it gave me a bit of a confidence boost, and it made me think a little more 'out of the box', so to speak.


I was told we were going to be having a meeting with a couple of people behind this brief on Wednesday (tomorrow!), and pitch our ideas to them, so that made me a little a lot nervous! Seen as my drawings are atrocious, I didn't particularly want to show them off, so I made a PDF displaying all my thoughts and ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment