Thursday 10 February 2011

Packaging inspirations

I've been flicking through some packaging books to see if I could find some interesting packaging ideas.

I like the idea of applying a design to simple packaging, such as these bags. Though it's such a simple idea, they look very professional and clean.










These boxes are so cute. They remind me American takeaways. They're very compact. The handle is a nice feature, and I may use this idea in my designs. It makes it that little more personal.








I thought about using similar packaging to packed coffee is a nice idea, though I'm not too sure whether it's entirely relevant. It's certainly something to think about.
I like the window at the front of the packaging, so the customer can see the product inside.











I won't be able to use this particular idea as the
packaging will need to cover all the food, I really like this idea. I'm definitely going to look into bands that could run around the packaging. It looks lovely!










The separate compartments are a nice touch. It could be a potential design idea regarding cake packaging.

















This is a lovely box which would be incredibly suitable to hold something such as a cake. It looks a bit fancy though. I want everything to look quite uniform, so I'm not sure if it'd actually work. It's work giving it a go though. I'm intrigued by this piece of packing.











No comments:

Post a Comment