Tuesday 15 February 2011

Stickers?

I thought perhaps creating stickers would be a good idea. They would be stuck on each piece of packaging displaying the coffee shop logo.
I'm still debating what colour the logo should be, so have been using variations to see what works and what doesn't. I'm still not entirely convinced that a sticker is completely appropriate, though I'll find out during the further development of the brief.

I've used Photoshop to apply the sticker design to a piece of dummy packaging I put together, to see how it looks.


I'm still undecided as to whether it works or not. I think it looks ok, but I won't know for
sure until I actually give it a go, so this will be my next step I think.
Considering I mentioned in a previous post that the packaging could be used as a piece of promotional material, I'm not sure whether a sticker would be appropriate. I've yet to explore the promotional side, so who knows what'll come of it.


Here are the rest of the colours I've been looking at.
Because Blogger's annoying, it won't let me rearrange these sticker designs in order of creation. It has however got the last one right. I adjusted the logo as it was a little illegible. I have kept the bean shaped 'o'. I started using a pattern that I'm thinking of apply to the packaging, and thought by changing the logo it would seem a lot more appropriate, and would link to it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment