Thursday 26 May 2011

Altered

I've been working on getting some nice little illustrations ready to apply to the stickers. Like I mentioned before, they look ok, but really quite bare. It's something I really enjoyed doing with my biscuit brief, so I thought I'd have another go at it.

A few are a little difficult to see because I've dropped the opacity down a little as I wanted them to be quite subtle. Still though, I think they look a lot better than before, and I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like once printed!

The patterns were originally going to be placed on the coloured part of the sticker, but I had difficulty budging the white border around the drawings. I think in the long run, having the pattern on the white part works better. They may have been a bit of a distraction from the type. Nevertheless, I'm happy with where the pattern is now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment