Friday 27 May 2011

Smelly sets

I love this packaging. I'm loving patterns right now, and I'm enjoying creating them, so this really appeals to me. It's nice to be able to see this in its range. It's inspiring me.










I found this image online, and it's just screaming ideas to me as to how I can extend the range of products and sizes within the products. Hotels for example, provide small free soaps and gels. Perhaps I could look into this a little more and see if 'stem' fits into this idea?








I thought of this after thinking about the samples hotels supply. It might be a nice idea to supply a tester for a certain product within the 'stem' range. Something that could potentially be sent out in the post when someone signs up to promotional offers, or something that could be handed out within certain shops. It's a strong idea that could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment