Tuesday 3 May 2011

Existing labels

I absolutely love these mojo labels. They're so funky, fresh and represent the drink well.
The labels can be adapted nicely, to fit the feel of the drink.
The shape is lovely too. Very tall and thin, which I guess also represents what the drink stands for: health. That's something I didn't think of, so I'll keep that in mind.


These labels bring back memories from a collaborative brief I worked on!
The labels really show just how 'feel good' the drinks are. They're very fun and fresh-looking.
Again, the bottles are really nice. I like the lid. They don't look like they take an awful amount of effort to unscrew and screw on which I think contributes to the ease of the drink.
I like how the little men in the labels have been embossed in the glass bottle, it's a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment