Tuesday 24 May 2011

Design Context Publication

I'm pretty over the moon with my design context book! It's a major relief too, I'll admit.

There's a few bits I've noticed that aren't quite right, but nothing can be done about that now, so I'll take the time to document them instead.

I took so much time looking over it, making sure everything was right, alas, everything was not!
I'm happy the pages printed correctly. That was probably something I was most worried about going wrong, and something I looked over a thousand times.

I somehow managed to fail spotting a ''typo''. Not a misspelling, but a missed space between one of the headings. Gutted.

There seems to be a few sporadic marks, that must have come from the printer. But annoyed about that, but what can you do!

Overall, I'm absolutely chuffed to bits.

I'll be taking better photographs of it soon. I just wanted to get it up here and express my super amount of joy I'm currently experiencing! :D








No comments:

Post a Comment