Thursday 31 March 2011

Eco friendly menus

Giraffe and Serena
I love the feel of these menus. They're so bright and cheerful.
The format is also very nice, and works well with the name, giraffe. This has made me think that perhaps I could do something along the same lines, and play on roast.









I don't want to lose face about the whole eco friendly approach, so I'm looking at menus that have taken this into account.

Letterpress
This is simply a lovely menu. It's been made for a wedding (so a little different to a coffee shop!) so I'm not sure whether this technique would be ideal, but it's certainly worth keeping in mind.








These seem nice.
They're bound together with what looks like ribbon which is a nice idea.
The format is also small and slick. I've been thinking about how big it would be, and I initially thought it would work best on a smaller scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment