Friday 18 March 2011

Make your own

Since there's been so much controversy over GAP changing their logo, it might be an interesting idea to give the viewer of my book the opportunity to make their own 'GAP' logo, as mentioned in the crit. I'm not entirely sure how I'd go about doing this. I could include a CD along with the book, with the correct files on to enable the viewer to use, or it could simply be giving the viewer the idea of creating one themselves, without giving anything away.
I'm not sure, though it's something to think about, and potentially do.

The target audience may be an issue with this idea. I don't think they would be the kind of people who would want to play around with an existing logo and make it theirs. It kind of seems a little childish. Still, an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment