Wednesday 23 March 2011

Slight change

After getting a bit of feedback on these, I decided to change a few of them a little, to make them work better as a set.

2001: A Space Odyssey look a little alone because of the gradient I made. Though it looked quite like the real HAL, it didn't fit well with the rest. I've used multiple circles instead, and have used 10pts less each time to give it a tonal look (god I can't explain things well!... but you know what I mean?) I think it works a lot better now, because they're solid colours, rather than gradually fading out, like it was before.

The Shining was another one I decided to tweak. Before, the two odd looking shapes either side of the beige and the bottom where the type is was beige which left the middle black. Unlike the others, there was hardly any black, so again, it's back to the whole uniform business. It didn't look like it belonged to the set. Now though, I think it works a lot better, and I'm a lot more confident with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment