Friday 18 March 2011

Waterstones


Thought I'd sit in Waterstones for a while to have a browse at their books, see what they have to offer in the world of signage.

I found (got one of the employees to find) some really interesting books.

Titles:
'Signage Systems + Information Graphics', by Andreas Vebele

'Mapping Graphic Navigational Systems', by Roger Fawkett and Tang William Owen

'Left, Right, Up, Down - New Directions in Signage and Wayfinding', by Gestalben

I came across some interesting information in the very last book, about logos. I thought it might have some use regarding my contextual book.


I really like the idea of having graphics on the floor, as well as on the walls. I think I could come up with something really nice, using the artwork I've already designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment