Monday 24 January 2011

Existing logos

I've been looking at existing logos for various hairdressers, to give me more of a feel as to what sort of things people like and use within their identities.

Most of the ones I saw were very modern and clean.. just what I like. They are very bold and easily read.

I love how the letters in this link and make a lovely shape! I'm not entirely sure if it's meant to look like something in particular, but it still looks lush. I looks quite sharp, so I'm wondering whether that's what it's meant to look like. Personally, I think I would've changed the type's layout and typeface. I'm not overly keen on it. It looks very bunched together and a little out of place.







Again, I absolutely love
the shape made for this logo. It's so swishy but firm and clean. I think the type works with the vector image. It suits it.
The colours are also nice. I particularly like the colour used. It's very modern and also works well with the logo.






This is fairly similar to
'Hairytrends'. The vector shape above the type is really really nice. Very clean, simple and memorable.
I think the type works better than 'Hairtrends', more so because of the kind of shape that has been used, but also in general. It's sturdy and very bold.
I like the how the 'A' has been manipulated and changed into a simple triangle. It's very effective.
The tonal ranges rather than colours are minimalistic which is nice, though I do think it would be nice to include a little bit of colour. I feel this ''makes'' the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment