Thursday 27 January 2011

Lasercutting

Having booked another lasercutting session, I was just desperate to get everything cut out by the end of the session. Alas, it didn't get done. I managed to get the furthest I've been though. What I wanted to cut out was real tricky, so I decided to get a technician involved. He was such a great help and done a lot for me.

These are what I cut out during the one hour slot I booked. We played around with the settings to try and stop the laser from burning the edges. These are in order they were cut, and you can see the burn marks around a few. It shows a lot on the white. It's still slightly visible on the colour, but I wanted to get it looking as good as I possibly could.

I ended up going back at the end of the day (I didn't know I could do that!) to cut out my final labels.
It turned out that I had to cut each one individually because they weren't all aligned properly on the A3 sheet I had! Grr. It wasn't too bad though, and they turned out lovely! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment