Wednesday 19 January 2011

Nom stationary

So here I am, in the initial stages of designing stationary for 'nom'.

It started off a bit boring, with parts of the design in places you'd usually see them.
After seeing the 'I came, I ate, I blogged' business card, it inspired me to do something along the same lines.

I wanted to try and keep a similar concept as the biscuit labels, so I have decided somewhere the shape within the 'o' will appear, and will be cut out. This is the only similarity though. There won't be a pattern on the other side. One small
problem I've found with this idea is that the shape will be reversed on the back of the card. Though it would be better having it the right way round, it's not much of a problem. I kind of see it as something a little different. Another idea of quirkiness!

I've been thinking about colours. I'm unsure as to what colour(s) would be appropriate. I thought perhaps using the colours I've used on the labels would be a good idea, but yeah, I'm not 100% yet. I also thought about just using a biscuity kind of colour, but a brown looks a little unappealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment