Sunday 16 January 2011

Printed label

I went ahead and started designing a label for my biscuits!

So far, I really really like it! After printing and sticking it together, I've found a few things that need to be tweaked, but yeah, I'm loving how it's come out!

I need to darken the cherry pattern which should appear on the second and third part of the label. I changed the opacity down because on screen it looked way too dark. It's just a case of trying and printing until it's perfect!
I also need to raise the text on the third part. The hole on the front should only display the cherries that appear on the third part (does that make sense?)

Apart from those, I need to just make sure each label is printed out perfectly. I scalped this one and it's come out looking a little awful since it's such an awkward shape! This includes the window on the front. I'll have to take is to lasercutting!

No comments:

Post a Comment