Monday 24 January 2011

Rough labels

I decided to cut a few of the labels out, to see how they look and work.

I ordered some nice natural looking string and cellophane which arrived pretty quick! I wanted to have a play around to see if it looked as good as I was hoping.

I improvised a product... I went with an orange (bottom)

I think it works well. I'm really happy with how good everything looks together. The real test, however, will be when the biscuits are introduced! I think it'll be a little tricky trying to tie the string as tight as possible without crushing the biscuits. It was challenging enough with an orange!

I can't wait until the fresh new labels I'm printing today are lasercut to perfection! I wanna put everything together now. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment