Monday 31 January 2011

Existing logos

Just looking at a few existing logos for various florist companies to give me inspiration for my designs.

I like how these incorporate an images alongside the type. I think the image needs to be extremely appropriate to be used within the logo. I'm not overly keen on the Ferns and Flowers logo. It seems as though a bunch of flowers have been plopped next to the company name.










I find how colour has been used in this. It looks very modern and clean. It's something that I can take into account when designing the identity for a new florists.


I don't like how the gift experts has been included in this identity. To me, it doesn't look right. The Interflora has been so nicely designed, it seems a shame to whack a bit of handwriting below it.

No comments:

Post a Comment