Friday 14 January 2011

Fruity

I've chosen 'nom' as the name of the biscuits for now. I want to see what I can achieve with this name. I think it's original and interesting but still memorable. It's short and sweet! I think it suits the target audience.

I've been looking at existing logos that I'm hoping will inspire me.

I particularly like the 'blush' type. It's so clean and easy, yet it has so much character which I find really interesting. The little illustration above the type is nice, though I see it as an extra. I don't want to overdo my logo, so I'm unsure as to whether I will need it.











Again, I really like this logo.
The type is lovely. Again, really simple and characteristic.
As I mentioned before, some logos don't need illustrations. I'm not overly keen on this illustration, though I think it's kind of relevant. If it were mine, I'd probably reduce the size of the illustration to fit the type. I think it's way too much it being the size it is.





The rest of the logos I've looked at I'd say are more my style. The type and image feels even.

No comments:

Post a Comment