Sunday 16 January 2011

Label?

I'm not completely finished with the idea of designing box packaging, I've kind of thought on a more simpler scale. I wanted to apply the designs I've created onto a label.

I think they already look a lot better than the box I was planning to create. Like I said, I haven't completely given up on it yet, and I still want to print bits and pieces out to put together maquettes, but I think as it stands, I'm leaning towards going with the label idea. It looks a a lot nicer and generally less busy. I know I haven't put the hand drawn backgrounds on yet, but it's still a bigger improvement.
I'm still sticking with the idea of having a window. I really like this idea, though it won't provide the same purpose as it would on a box.

I've placed the shape taken from the logo at the bottom. To me, the information I've displayed already, looks like a face! I think this is appropriate to the product. It wasn't done intentionally, but I think it works. It's subtle which is good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment